Drinking Chocolate - 250g
45% Cacao — 2018 Harvest
Ingredients: Ecuadorian Cacao, Sugar. May Contain Traces of Nuts.
Soy & Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, No Emulsifiers No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
This cocoa comes from Guayas in the South West of Ecuador . The team loves the way these beans hold fruity and deep fudge notes.
It is rich and rounded, just like the monopoly man.
Maggie May: You might not know this but Josh is a prolific Hot Chocolate maker.
I know, I'm a lucky woman.
Josh's tips to the perfect hot Chocolate are
1. Taste as you go. Don't make it too sweet. This already has a bit of sugar in it FYI.
2. Be a little creative, add a bit of cinnamon or perhaps some chilli. Or just stick to the classic, this is pretty darn delicious on its own.
3. Use the stovetop! I mean, it might be less convenient than a microwave but ours exploded years ago, we never replaced it and there is something really lovely about making something as simple as a really good hot chocolate on the stove.
4. Use whatever 'milk' you wanna. Full Cream, Soy, Oat... the world is your milk alternative oyster. Just heat it gently and stir whilst you do so OR IT WILL BURN. Low and slow.
5. Make enough for two people and surprise your partner or friend or housemate or college with a hot chocolate. It takes no more effort to make two than it does one and then you've totally made someones day.