Brass Banksia Leaf Earrings
Add a bit of an edge with these brass banksia leaves!
* light weight laser cut brass charms paired with gold plated hooks
* exclusive design created by Pixie Nut
* versatile with any look and can be dressed up or down
* packaged with natural, biodegradable materials
* Do not wear in the shower or swimming as salt water, chemicals and chlorine are harmful to metals
* To clean, use a soft damp cloth, dry microfibre cloth or metal polishing cloth
* Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc and like most metals it will oxidise over time causing tarnishing. This is a natural quality of the metal, many people like this look but if you want to make it shiny again there are several household products you can use such as soapy water, vinegar, lemon juice and baking soda and even ketchup! Be sure to wash these products off after using. Something more aggressive like Brasso will help remove scratches.
* If you want to slow the oxidisation process; avoid excessive handing, clean with a soft cloth after wearing and store in a sealed container.
About Pixie Nut & Co
From her studio in the colourful town of Nimbin, NSW, Philippa designs and creates for her illustration-based label, Pixie Nut & Co. Inspired by nature and Australian wildlife, Philippas’ naive-style, hand painted designs are translated into clothing, fabrics, scarves and iconic wooden earrings and brooches.
Philippa was a maker from a young age, creating and selling alongside her Mum at local craft markets. She studied a Diploma of Fashion Design and Technology at TAFE and an Advanced Diploma of Design at Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
Pixie Nut & Co supports local wildlife rescue center, Wires, with a monthly donation.